Saturday, June 9, 2018

Spry Review

As I've been thinking about shifting all my adventures to blogging, I realize the need to talk about the gear I use first off.  What keeps Jeff going? Apparel, Gear, Fuel, etc??

For this week I will start with one of my awesome partnerships I have. www.ultraspire.com The hydration packs, belts, handhelds, and bottles they have are 2nd to none.  They also carry a unique line of running "lighting".  Their light belts are bright, efficient, target key trail sections, and mostly to me, they don't bounce around on my head all night. (why because they on your waist :-)

I have been using the Spry, a very minimal pack for almost 5 years now.  Every version is great with little improvements and tweaks here and there, none bigger than when they switched the 2.0 to the bungee cord for securing the vest.  The brand new 2.5 is no exception, the addition of the 2nd bungee lower strap is great!  These packs are light weight, do not bounce, and will work for most distances (I have used them for 26.2, 50k, 50 miler, 100k, and R2R at Grand Canyon.  Check the link out below

 


 Here is one of many shots I have wearing my Spry from the Dizzy Goat 6hr 2017. 
Look forward to wearing the Spry in 3 weeks for 2018 Dizzy Goat 12 hour rail run


No comments:

Post a Comment